IDK what should I watch on NicoNico Chokaigi

                                                https://chokaigi.jp/
  - This is just a diary. NicoNico chokaigi is being held this week. So I'm looking in at this event in my pocket of time. I don't know what should I watch though, Anyway I'm going to watch 東方(Touhou) project's stage. Ririn who is a member of this blog also said the same thing. I heard that he watch Touhou stage if the network of his house is stable.
  - About my Mac Mini(M2) I bought yesterday. I'm getting used to operation of macOS. I had thought that I can't use my key-bind of tmux because there isn't Alt(Meta) key though, this problem was solved. the default terminal can replace Option to Meta by "Command + Option + O". And another problem of macOS is how to build Linux environment. VirtualBox doesn't work after all. In this case, UTM is alternative software. I can Ubuntu which build for arm64 on UTM. thanks to it, I can develop on Linux for now.

2 件のコメント:

なすし さんのコメント...

エイゴ ムズカシイ

HoriK さんのコメント...

そうですか、としか

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。